I am retiring from web site development, so this is primarily fo rhistorical context:
Dornbush Web Design provides web solutions in these areas of focus:
Enabling web site content to be managed by site users, which could be anyone or limited to a selected set of users. You might have a site where:
- The pages are provided by the content experts and comments are allowed by others, or
- The pages are provided by the content experts and only they can revise any content, or
- The pages are provided by the content experts and by other users of the site.
Pages might include full web pages, or "modules" that help you provide a service, such as calendar, web log ("blog"), forum, stories, community pages, or others.
- Designing and developing sites.
- Programming sites to do what you want them to do. This might include enhancing a site to manage the site users' directory of fellow members, or managing some content relevant to your organization, such as a database of inventory or locations -- whatever is relevant to you. If you can envision what you need, he can bring a team of people to change your vision to a web presence.
Bill Dornbush is a developer and maintainer of web sites for a variety of businesses and non-profits. He is also experienced in the management, development, and support of information systems; program and project management of world wide, cross functional programs; and development and management of methods, tools, quality assurance, and training.
You can reach us using the site contact form.